|1||Verber: Amplified Synapse||6:17|
|2||...And Silver Light Popped In His Eyes||18:21|
|3||Office Furniture (After Evidence)||3:31|
|7||Three Guitar Lessons||5:09|
|9||Electric Things #5||6:45|
|OLE 380-2||Matmos|| Matmos (CD, Album, RE)||Matador||OLE 380-2||US||1999|
- Artwork By [Design] – Rex Ray
- Photography – Cliff Hengst, Scott Hewicker
- Sequenced By, Sampler, Synthesizer, Edited By [Digital], Electric Guitar, Voice [Speaking], Other [Field Recordings], Mixed By – Drew Daniel, M. C. Schmidt
1. Composed entirely from sounds generated by slow scanning through speech utilizing a Sony EVO-9850.
4. Drum collafe started as a 8-bit SoundEdit file assembled in England. Transferred to Digital Performer and combined with drinking glass-slide guitar.
6. Composed entirely from sounds directly sampled from a $5.00 electric guitar.
7. Black plastic tape recorder vs. the HiHat Choir.
8. Two 'live' studio improvvisations interupted by a digital scrub.
9. Bass sound sampled from the amplified synapse of crayfish neural tissue on display at the Exploratorium.
10. Named after an industrial site on the Ohio River in Louisville, Kentucky. We were arrested there.
11. Amplified hair, breathing, bowls of water, Polish trains.
- Barcode (sticker): 4 238010 000123
- Matrix / Runout: L808 4352 BEACH0532 R71206-18 A OLDE WEST @
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L808
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2F82