|1||The Walk Back Home||7:39|
|4||Hocus Pocus Ding Dong||5:40|
|5||On The Prowl||3:24|
|6||The Performance/Final Theme||4:48|
Organ [Hammond] – Pete Scaturro
|10||Shave My Face Off||4:26|
- Artwork By [Rat And Prop Styling Courtesy Of] – Richard "Duck" Dandolo
- Bass, Programmed By [Machines], Performer [News Reporter] – House
- Concept By [Cover Concept] – M.I.R.V.
- Design [Cover], Photography By – Paul Haggard
- Drums – Brain
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Matt Murman
- Engineer – Cookie Marenco (tracks: 5, 7), Les Claypool (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 8 to 12), M.I.R.V. (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 8 to 12), Pete Scaturro (tracks: 5, 7)
- Guitar [All Guitars], Saw, Vocals, Bass – M.I.R.V.
- Management – David Lefkowitz
- Mastered By – John Golden
- Mixed By [Additional Mixing] – Cookie Marenco
- Performer [Annoying Phone Caller] – Barney Leeson
- Performer [Club Owner] – Frank Mantia
- Performer [Dog] – Dingo , Lolo
- Performer [Drunk Dad] – Bryan Kehoe
- Performer [Seductress] – Karen Reynolds
- Performer [Teenie Bopper Girl] – Deirdre Blake, Maria Blake
- Performer [The Physician Beautician] – Pipewrench
- Performer [Truck Loader, Old Guy In Tunnel] – M.I.R.V.
- Performer [Truck Loader], Performer [Future Roy, In Truck] – Kurt Cottrel
- Performer [Zuort, The Tunnel Announcer] – Trouz
- Producer – M.I.R.V. Haggard
- Producer, Mixed By – Les Claypool
- Programmed By [Machines] – Pete Scaturro
- Vocals, Drums, Bass, Performer [Train Track Buddie, Old Guy In Tunnel] – Granddad
- Written-By – House (tracks: 2, 3), John Williams (tracks: 4), M.I.R.V. (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 12)
Another recording from The Corn.
Tracked at The Corn, except for "Souvlaki" and "Jumpin' Bones", which were tracked and mixed at either Mutron or OTR studios. Additional tracking at OTR studios.
Mixed at The Corn. Additional mixing at OTR studios.
Digital editing at Different Fur studios.
Mastered at K-Disk, L.A.
Full tracklisting in liner notes is as follows. Vignettes are not indexed -
Vignette: The Nightmare Premonition
Song 1. The Walk Back Home
Vignette: The Drunk Dad
Vignette: Learning Pipeline
Vignette: The Club Owner
Song 2. On The Prowl
Song 3. Surfin' Soviet
Song 4. Cantina
Song 5. Jumpin' Bones
Vignette: Whips And Chains
Song 6. Hocus Pocus Ding Dong
Vignette: Annoying Phone Call
Song 7. Souvlaki
Vignette: Nuclear Family
Vignette: Mutants And Manholes
Song 8. Jerky Beef
Song 9. Pipe Wrench
Song 10. Shave My Face Off
Vignette: Loading Into The Cosmodrome
Song 11. The Performance
Song 12. Final Theme
All songs (c)1993 Balkinor Music (BMI), except "Cantina", published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp., BMI.
(C) Prawnsong Records
- Barcode: 035498006524
- Barcode (Text): 0 35498-0065-2 4
- Matrix / Runout: [SRC logo] 3 MR 65-2 SRC01 M1S1
- Rights Society: BMI
- Licensed To – Mammoth Records
- Licensed From – Prawn Song
- Copyright (c) – Prawn Song Records
- Copyright (c) – Balkanor Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Recorded At – The Corn
- Recorded At – Mutron Studio
- Recorded At – OTR Studios
- Mixed At – The Corn
- Mastered At – K Disc Mastering
- Glass Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation