|1||Thank God For Music|
Written-By – Patrick Cowley
|2||Get A Little|
Written-By – J. Block, L. Carter, P. Cowley
Vocals [Additional] – Patrick CowleyWritten-By – Patrick Cowley
Synthesizer [Additional] – Jo-Carol BlockWritten-By – P. Lasalle, R. Llewellyn
Vocals [Additional] – Patrick Cowley, Paul ParkerWritten-By – Patrick Cowley
Bass Guitar – Maurice TaniVocals [Additional] – Patrick CowleyWritten-By – Patrick Cowley
|M1002, M 1002||Patrick Cowley|| Megatron Man (LP, Album)||Megatone Records, Megatone Records||M1002, M 1002||US||1981|
|LAT 1132||Patrick Cowley|| Megatron Man (LP, Album)||Attic||LAT 1132||Canada||1982|
|GX 01-1249||Patrick Cowley|| Megatron Man (LP, Album)||Gamma ||GX 01-1249||Mexico||1982|
|M 1002||Patrick Cowley|| Megatron Man (LP, Album)||Megatone Records, Dawn Records ||M 1002||1981|
|204 565||Patrick Cowley|| Megatron Man (LP, Album, RE)||Ariola, Dance Records||204 565||Europe||1982|
- Artwork [Cover & Label Art] – Jim Saunders
- Engineer [Engineering Extraordinaire] – Ken Kessie
- Mastered By – Jose Rodriquez
- Performer [All Instruments], Arranged By – Patrick Cowley
- Producer – Patrick Cowley
- Producer [Associate] – Marty Blecman
- Vocals, Arranged By [Vocals] – Carol McMackin, Jo-Carol Block, Lauren Carter
Similar to Megatron Man, except this version has different label rim texts:
"All rights of the record producer and the owner of the work reproduced reserved. Copying, public performance and broadcasting of this record prohibited. Ariola-Eurodisc-Benelux N.V. Haarlem."
Cover is identical.
Published and controlled by Dance Records
a division of The Company
A Megatron Production
Recorded & mixed at The Automatt, San Francisco
℗1981 Megatone Records ©470 Castro Street, Suite 207, San Francisco 94114.
Very special thanks to Marty Blecman (The other half.)
And to Gary Noss, Huntly Gordon, David Robinson and The Automatt Staff.
Jo, Lauren, and Carol for all the love and energy you give.
Sylvester for being right on target.
Michael Finden for help with the vocal arrangements.
Alex Antonio, Jim Saunders, David Willers, Michelle Meisner, Dennis Kounin and all the programmers, distributors, retailers, and consumers that make it all possible.
Thank you for endless support.
Patrick Cowley [Signature]
This album is dedicated to Ken & Ellen Cowley, Buffalo, New York.
I love you!
- Rights Society: GEMA STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0116
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped): 204565 A-1/82S II Made in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped): 204565 B-1/82S II Made in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): S 204 565 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): S 204 565 B
- Pressing Plant ID (Side B label, embossed): Bass Clef
- Record Company – Ariola-Eurodisc-Benelux N.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Megatone Records
- Copyright (c) – Megatone Records
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Published By – Masculine Music Publishing
- Published By – Esteem Music Corp.
- Published By – Dance Records
- Recorded At – The Automatt
- Mixed At – The Automatt