|1||Jah Kingdom Come||6:21|
|2||Give Rastafari The Praise||6:20|
|3||Since I Throw The Comb Away||4:55|
|4||It Dread All Over||4:47|
|6||Babylon Falling / I Don't Want To Be Lonely Anymore||6:46|
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Derrick Brown
- Coordinator [Pre-Location Coordinator] – Rey Monzon, Scott Strawbridge
- Design – Christophe Van Huffel
- Design, Art Direction – Richard Bangham
- Drums – John Wheatley
- Engineer [Post Production Coordination, Mix Coordination & Supervision] – Gene Rosenthal
- Keyboards – Tony Steir
- Lead Guitar – Aston Grant
- Lead Vocals – Norman Grant
- Liner Notes – Otis S. Taylor
- Mixed By [Mix Engineer, Tuff Gong Studios] – Errol Brown
- Percussion, Backing Vocals – Bongo Asher
- Photography By – Nava Benjamini
- Producer – Les Souci
- Producer [Produced By] – Synergy Productions, Ltd.
- Recorded By – Artisan Recorders Inc., Jim Fox, Peter J. Yianilos
- Rhythm Guitar, Vocals – Ralston Grant
- Vocals, Percussion – Karl Hyatt
- Written-By – N. Grant (tracks: 1 to 5, 7)
- Written-By [Uncredited], Lead Vocals [Uncredited] – Ralston Grant (tracks: 6)
Recorded Live at Reggae Sunsplash
August 7, 1982
at Jarret Park, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Mixed November 15-22, 1983
Mastering for Digital Domain
Roger Steffans; Otis Taylor; Roy Gold; Peggy Bangham; Hap, Nelson & Howard; Michelle & Johanna; Eric, George & Stu; Dave Nuttycombe; Mike Robinson; Cap'n Jon; Dr. & Janet R.
Released under License from
©1984 Sunsplash Records, Inc.
℗1994 Night & Day
fabriqué en France
Made in France; S.N.A.; Tourouvre.
All tracks published by Twinkle Music BMI.
Track 6 is credited to N. Grant, but is written and sung by Ralston Grant.
- Barcode: 3 448963 600627 >
- Price Code: ND 214
- Rights Society: SACEM SDRM SACD SGDL
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout: SNA ND CD 006 11029405 SNA
- Pressing Plant ID (Twice, Preceding And Following Matrix): SNA logo
- Licensed From – Sunsplash Records, Inc.
- Produced For – Synergy Productions, Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Night & Day – 1994
- Copyright (c) – Sunsplash Records, Inc. – 1984
- Published By – Twinkle Music
- Recorded At – Jarrett Park – 1982-08-07
- Mixed At – Tuff Gong Recording Studio – 1983
- Mastered At – Adelphi Studios
- Made By – SNA